Friday, January 07, 2005

Fish

I have found some people who have caught enormous fish! Like shawn he caught a 10 pound bass. Josh caught a huge small mouth bass in walnut creek. Brandi caught a fish by the eye at Heritage lake! My dad caught a 14 pound bass at Heritage lake. I caught a twelve pound catfish at Heritage lake just fishing off my dock! My friend Amando caught a fish at Racoon Lake although it was like a minnow she could still use it for bait! There are many different people who caught fish. I will find out when I go to school and tell you on the site. There is many fishing stories that are awaiting to be told!


3 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

You sound gay, and you have the worst writing style I have ever seen. "There is many fishing stories..." should be, "There *are* many fishing stories..." for one thing. Honestly.

January 8, 2005 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger quantum241 said...

Heh. Sophie, this is my sister's blog, so it's kind of an inside joke.

January 8, 2005 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

MY WEBSITE SUXS HOW CAN I MAKE IT LOOK GOOD LIKE YOURS PLEASE HELP

February 20, 2005 at 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home