Thursday, January 13, 2005

HAWAII

Sorry that I have not updated for a while. In every class at school I have had an assingment, plus I got hit in the face with a volleyball. Well I will be going to Hawaii in a while and There Iwill go deep sea fishing so I will tell you all about that when i come back. But that will be in a while but you'll know for sure that it is talking about deep sea fishing beacause it will be marked deep sea fishing. Also there I will go horse rideing on the beach. That will of course be fun! There will be all kinds of times when they will walk in the water. Also there we will go snorkling so I will see a lot of fish! I can tell you about all the different kinds of fish when I get back too.
I am getting exited fo golf practice and games. I Love golfing. Mrs.Patrick the coach said that golf starts at the end of spring break! which is around March. I have some new stuff for golf beacause I got them for Chirstmas. I got some ball markers, a new glove , and I will get some new shoes beacause my feet are outgrowing my other ones. I have Foot Joy they are really good! I am going to clean up my clubs to get them ready for practice!
My dad said that he was going to spruce up the tree fort. I told him what i wanted done.See, I have a tree fort and it is kinda messed up right now. The door fell off and the rope ladder is losing it's steps. So, I told him to put new doors on and to install a new rope ladder. He said that he would do it so, I am exited for that. My friends and I like to sleep in it so I am really glad we do that agian without falling 10 - 15 feet!
Well that is all that is on my mind now so bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home