Sunday, February 20, 2005

Sorry

Sorry I have not updated for a while. I have been bored but I did not think of updateing. But there is some good news. My cousins are moving close to my house. They will be going to tri-west. My cousins are awesome we all have so much fun and now since they will live closer I will get to know them better. Which is fantabulistic. I have been starting to call people chicaroo and hotaroo. I have no idea why I do that, trust me. Oh ya you probably want to know about Hawaii. Well we took a long journey of sleeping in airports, eating greasy food in airports, and seeing way too many Starbucks restaurants. But when we finally got there we were so happy to get in the ocean it felt so good. We went to a luau, which was actually very interesting. Cuz we went up to the stage to do the hula and we had no idea that it was really a kissing line. We were all terrified. But enough about that, we went snorkeling and that was so kool I saw so many different kinds of fish and I saw a sea turtle. Too bad I didn’t get a nice look at a shark. Just kidding if I did I would not be talking to ya right now. Charles is so kool and you do not want to know why. I am gonna have a big sleepover this weekend and Brandi Kiana Charles and Joe are Lauren.im sorry but I g2g right lata bye

2 Comments:

Blogger quantum241 said...

so wat of it sista!!!

March 21, 2005 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger quantum241 said...

sooooo wat of it sista!!!!!!!!

March 21, 2005 at 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home